The Greatness Guide by Robin Sharma- Paperback
Realize Your Genius + Optimize Your Life
The Greatness Guide is a strikingly powerful and enormously practical handbook that will inspire you to get to world-class in both your personal and professional life. Written by Robin Sharma, one of the planet’s top success coaches and a man whose ideas have been embraced by celebrity CEOs, leading entrepreneurs, rock stars and royalty, as well as by many fortune 500 companies, this book contains a proven formula that will help you meet your highest potential and live an extraordinary life.
- The personal practices of spectacularly successful people
- Potent ideas to get your organization to greatness
- Specific strategies to turn setbacks into opportunities
- Revolutionary tactics for peak performance
- How to attract true wealth along with real happiness
- Breakthrough ideas to generate excellent health and an “energy explosion”
- Tools for work-life balance and ways to experience a lot more fun
About the Author
Robin Sharma is one of the world's most highly respected leadership experts. He is devoted to the mission of helping organizations develop people who Lead Without a Title so that they win in this period of intense change. His clients include Microsoft, GE, FedEx, IBM, Nike, NASA, Yale University and The Young Presidents Organization. Sharma's books, such as The Monk Who Sold his Ferrari and The Greatness Guide, have topped best-seller lists across the globe and have sold millions of copies in more than seventy languages. They have been embraced by rock stars, royalty and many celebrity CEOs.
Sharma is also the cofounder of 960vets.com, an innovative online support resource that helps U.S. veterans successfully reintegrate into civilian life